วันพุธที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Good my friend.

Had someone told me that when someone comes to hurt us to hurt me. Try to keep a few rocks up. Continue to hold it and squeeze it. Compression strength to strength till the end. Hand to hand and it started shaking. Someone is smiling at me. Asked if it hurt me hand. Nothing will hurt you. She has acted as her own. Her to assume. That her life is one. Nothing will hurt you. If you do not accept it lightly.
He was hurt because you bear the heart itself. Somebody else to do with her heart hurt. Was to let the rock that she received.

 
She caught it just to throw away my eyes. Or she wishes to keep it. If even more willing to bear. Her heart to vibrate.If you acted like that. Yes, ask me heartbreak.

 
If we do not adhere to what someone has done to us. Not interested in what makes us worry. If something is wrong, we accept the truth and then edit what is wrong. If it does not really just do not care. Usage is not true, it does not get stressed, do not worry to droop Because it makes us even worse. And that's important. People who do not wish well to us I do not even care. We are interested in who actually care enough. All my friends who live beside us at the time .... I do not have one.


 
If you have no idea try to find more old photos stored. That when we give up one side in times of impasse way. Who to cheer. Photographs showing they may tell the story to look over A peek at Am Album Old photos that are stored for viewing. Who are the people that we should focus.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ผู้ติดตาม

FeedBurner FeedCount